Who We Are
In 2011, we established Tulip Real Estate to offer the UK Community exceptional housing facilities with Serviced Rooms and Short-Lets services covering the prime London business districts of Canary Wharf and Stratford areas. Through the years, we received unremitting love from customers and that helped us eventually foray into New-Builds, refurbishments, apart-hotels and real estate management services.
Today, we are happy to announce that as we went on building and offering homes, we also built a legacy in the UK real estate industry and the minds of our venerated clients. Here at Tulip Real Estate, we believe in what we do as much as how well we do it. We will always employ all of the most effective tools, methods, and marketing strategies for our clients.
We make sure we are in front of all the latest technology and elite mastermind groups to ensure we provide our clients every advantage when it comes to their home needs. Our culture allows every member of our team to stand shoulder-to-shoulder, encourage each other’s talents, and celebrate the success along the way. Our Sustainable Competitive Advantage is our people. Our people, our team, and our undying dedication are what set us apart!
- 2011 – Tulip Real Estate formed to cater Serviced Rooms & Short Lets services in London
- 2013 – 23 additional apartments were acquired on lease by May
- 2014 – Acquired 4-5 HMO Bedroom Houses on lease
- 2015 – Acquired office at High Street, Leyton, E15 2BP
- 2016 – Purchased Mansfield Road Block and Gants Hill Block and added to inventory